- Speaker, Pink Ribbon Talks, Cancer Services
- Speaker, Ooh Bra La La
- Speaker/Instructor, Junior League of Winston-Salem
- Panelist, North Carolina Bookmarks Festival
- Speaker, University of Alabama Nursing School, Sponsored by Komen of North Central Alabama
- Speaker/Instructor, Sigma Delta Tau Alumni Speaker Series
- Speaker, Forsyth Country Day School, Book Festival Author Speaker
How to Thrive Once You Survive - Dara teaches how to live life after a cancer diagnosis and make peace with the fact that it happened to you.
How to Make the Most of Your Crazy Perfect Life - Dara shows how to make the most of each day of your life, let go of traumas in the past and look to the future with optimism.
What We Think, We Become - Dara talks about the power of positivity and the impact it has on a person's life
When You Think the World Hates You - Dara shares tips, tools and techniques for enduring through difficult times.
When the "Big C” Rocks Your World - Dara shares personal insights on how to deal with a cancer diagnosis and move forward.
$800 speaking fee* + travel and lodging expenses.**
** Arrangements are made by our booking agents with budget in mind. Receipts will be provided for reimbursement following the event. Lodging the day prior to event is required unless venue is in close proximity to Winston-Salem, NC.
Please complete the form below to inquire about Dara's availability for your upcoming event
You will be contacted by Dara or a member of our team within 48 hours. Thank you!